Possible Reasons For Wheel Alignment Service
Your vehicle’s wheels may be out of alignment if your car is experiencing any of the following and we suggest you Contact Us for a wheel alignment:
- Your vehicle is pulling to one side or another of the road, thereby negatively affecting handling and performance
- You feel vibrations through your steering wheel, brake pedal, or seat while driving
- Tires are showing abnormal tire wear, where one side of the tread has degraded more than the other
- Your vehicle fuel efficiency has decreased
Proper wheel alignment does the following:
- Improves vehicle handling and performance
- Extends tire life
- Improves vehicle fuel efficiency
- Prevents premature wear and tear on wheels, brakes, and suspensions
Your vehicle’s wheel alignment is a complex integration of many components including the suspension, wheels, hubs, and brakes, and we look at all of those areas when performing your wheel alignment.
More specifically, we perform the following adjustments when doing your vehicle wheel alignment:
- Wheel camber adjustment, referring to the inward or outward tilt of the tires
- Wheel caster adjustment, referring to the forward or afterward slope of the wheel steering axis
- Wheel toe adjustment, referring to the side to side angle of the front and/or rear wheels
- Calibrate the steering angle sensor
Budgeting For Your Wheel Alignment Service
Budgeting for your wheel alignment service takes into account the following:
- Year, make, and model of your car
- Any parts that need to be serviced or replaced, for example, ball joints, shocks, tie rods, etc.
- Labor that needs to be performed
Booking Your Wheel Alignment Service
To book your wheel alignment service:
- Contact Us below or call us at 905-842-5678 to schedule your alignment service.
- Drop your vehicle off on the Scheduled Appointment date and time.
- Pick your vehicle up at the designated time or after we call you to confirm your alignment service has been completed.
We look forward to serving you.