Possible Reasons For Auto Electrical Repair Service
Cars today are more electronically integrated than at any time in the past and as a result, there is potential that electrical issues may affect your car’s performance.
If your car is displaying any of the following dashboard lights or experiencing any of the following characteristics, we suggest you Contact Us for an auto electrical repair inspection and service as soon as possible:
- Error messages displayed on the dashboard:
- Check Engine light is on – could be due to multiple reasons
- Anti Lock Braking System ABS light is on – could mean there is a problem with your brakes
- Traction Control System TCS light is on – may/may not be activating which can be dangerous on wet or slippery road conditions
- Air Bag Warning light is on – can be dangerous if airbags are not functioning properly during collisions
- Engine Coolant light is on – can lead to the engine overheating and ultimately, seizing and failure, requiring expensive replacement
- Engine Fanlight is on – engine fan can be on/off constantly resulting in engine overheating and costly repairs
- Parking Brake light is on – brakes feel soft, the electronic parking brake is inoperative, brakes making noise
- Battery light is on – steering stiff, lights dimming, hard time starting, the vehicle won’t start
- Automatic Transmission light is on – transmission shifting hard, or not shifting at all, unusual car odors, or visible liquid puddles under car
- Car operating rougher than normal
- Engine Idling not normal – high or low
- Higher than normal fuel consumption
- Loss of engine power
In order to properly diagnose your vehicle, contact us below to make an appointment to have your car’s electrical systems looked at and serviced properly.
We will diagnose your car’s electrical system to identify all warnings and take effective action to resolve issues before they become bigger.
Budgeting For Your Auto Electrical Repair Service
Budgeting for your auto electrical repair service takes into account the following:
- Year, make, and model of your car
- Any parts that need to be serviced or replaced
- Labor that needs to be performed
After we inspect your vehicle, we will provide you with an estimate for the required auto electrical repair service and a timeline for completion for your approval.
Booking Your Auto Electrical Repair Service
To determine which parts and labor are required for your auto electrical repair service, we recommend the following:
- Contact Us below or call 905-842-5678 to schedule your auto electrical systems inspection and service.
- Drop your vehicle off on the Scheduled Appointment date and time.
- Pick your vehicle up at the designated time or after we call you to confirm your auto electrical repair service has been completed.
We look forward to serving you.