Possible Reasons For Vehicle Inspections Service
Vehicle inspection service is normally carried out for the following reasons:
- Registering a rebuilt vehicle
- Transferring a used vehicle to a new owner
- Registering a vehicle in Ontario that was purchased in another province, territory, or country
- Changing the status of a vehicle from unfit to fit
- Uber/taxi Annual Safety inspections
- Switching insurance company’s
Oakville Auto Centre is licenced by the Ministry of Transportation to inspect your vehicle and issue a Safety Certificate that confirms your vehicle met the minimum safety standard requirements to pass on the date the certificate is issued.
If your vehicle fails inspection, we will advise you on what your vehicle needs and investment estimate to make your car safe for the roads.
Booking Your Vehicle Inspections Service
To determine which parts and labor are required for your vehicle inspection, we recommend the following:
- Contact Us below or call us at 905-842-5678 to schedule your auto electrical systems inspection and service.
- Drop your vehicle off on the Scheduled Appointment date and time.
- Pick your vehicle up at the designated time or after we call you to confirm your vehicle inspection service has been completed.
We look forward to serving you.