Oakville Auto Centre uses Original Equipment Manufacturer and aftermarket replacement car parts for your car, depending mainly on your budget and goals.
We usually provide you with multiple options, together with the pros and cons of each and let you decide which parts you want to put on your car.
Budgeting For Your Replacement Car Parts
Budgeting for your replacement car parts takes into account the following:
- Year, make, and model of your car
- Any parts that need to be serviced or replaced
- Labor that needs to be performed
Booking Your Auto Service
To determine which parts and labor are required for your car repair, we recommend the following:
- Contact Us below or call us at 905-842-5678 to schedule your car inspection and service.
- Drop your car off on the Scheduled Appointment date and time.
- Pick your car up at the designated time or after we call you to confirm your car service has been completed.
We look forward to serving you.