Possible Reasons For Transmission Repair Service
Your vehicle’s transmission works by transferring power that comes from the engine to the wheels via the driveshaft and axle allowing you to drive the car.
It does all of this by using gears and gear ratios that are selected either automatically or manually by the driver.
If your vehicle is experiencing any of the following, we suggest you Contact Us for a transmission repair inspection and service as soon as possible:
- Vehicle starts but won’t drive forward or in reverse
- Vehicle losses power when in motion
- Check Engine and/or Transmission warning lights appear on your dashboard
- Constant audible whining noise coming from the motor area
- Decreased fuel economy
Budgeting For Your Transmission Repair Service
Your vehicle’s transmission system is a complex integration of many components including some or all of the following:
- Transmission gears
- Transmission clutch(s)
- Transmission fluids
- Transmission computer/modules
- Transmission filters
- Torque converter
Budgeting for your transmission repair service takes into account the following:
- Year, make, and model of your car
- Any parts that need to be serviced or replaced
- Labor that needs to be performed
Booking Your Transmission Repair Service
To determine which parts and labor are required for your transmission repair service, we recommend the following:
- Contact Us or call us at 905-842-5678 to schedule your transmission repair inspection and service.
- Drop your car off on the Scheduled Appointment date and time.
- Pick your car up at the designated time or after we call you to confirm your car transmission repair service has been completed.
We look forward to serving you.