Transmission Repair Service
Possible Reasons For Transmission Repair Service
Your vehicle’s transmission works by transferring power that comes from the engine to the wheels via the driveshaft and axle allowing you to drive the car.
It does all of this by using gears and gear ratios that are selected either automatically or manually by the driver.
If your vehicle is experiencing any of the following, we suggest you Contact Us for a transmission repair inspection and service as soon as possible:
- Vehicle starts but won’t drive forward or in reverse
- Vehicle losses power when in motion
- Check Engine and/or Transmission warning lights appear on your dashboard
- Constant audible whining noise coming from the motor area
- Decreased fuel economy
Budgeting For Your Transmission Repair Service
Your vehicle’s transmission system is a complex integration of many components including some or all of the following:
- Transmission gears
- Transmission clutch(s)
- Transmission fluids
- Transmission computer/modules
- Transmission filters
- Torque converter
Budgeting for your transmission repair service takes into account the following:
- Year, make, and model of your car
- Any parts that need to be serviced or replaced
- Labor that needs to be performed
Booking Your Transmission Repair Service
To determine which parts and labor are required for your transmission repair service, we recommend the following:
- Contact Us or call us at 905-842-5678 to schedule your transmission repair inspection and service.
- Drop your car off on the Scheduled Appointment date and time.
- Pick your car up at the designated time or after we call you to confirm your car transmission repair service has been completed.
We look forward to serving you.
Happy Customer Reviews
“Oakville auto centre is the best place where you can bring your vehicle without hesitation.
Honest, caring, nice, and professional.
They tuned up my Ford Focus and gave me extraordinary customer service.
My old focus runs like new … thank you very much again.
See you for my next oil change!!!!”
“My family has been coming here since it opened.
If you want an honest shop that will not sell you things you do not need then this is the place.
Every mechanic and employee are courteous, knowledgeable, and committed to quality.
I am 55 yrs old and have dealt with numerous dealerships and repair shops over the years.
None of my previously used shops come close to what you will get here.
Honesty, integrity and quality are what you will find.
You have won my business for life. Thank you.”
“This is by far the best shop in Halton region.
Shadi and his brother manage a tight team of mechanics that really know what they are doing.
They are really efficient and effective at diagnosing problems.
They are also very competitive when it comes to completing the repairs.
Overall I would recommend this garage to anyone for any type of vehicle.
Keep up the good work guys.”