Possible Reasons For Suspension Repair Service
Your vehicle’s suspension is mainly responsible for providing a comfortable driving experience.
If your vehicle is experiencing any of the following, we suggest you Contact Us below for a suspension repair inspection and service as soon as possible:
- Vehicle is pulling to one side or the other
- Vehicle leans to one side or the other
- Noise over bumps at slow or high speeds
- Suspension very bouncy
- Rotational noise
- Abnormal tire wear
- Steering isn’t responsive
- Vehicle pulls to one side under braking
Budgeting For Your Suspension Repair
Your car’s suspension system is a complex integration of many components including some or all of the following:
- Upper and lower ball joints
- Shock absorbers
- Stabilizer bars or links
- Control arms
- Wheel bearings
- Wheel hubs
- Axle shafts
- Electronic and mechanical ride control
- Tie rods
- Steering rack
Budgeting for your suspension repair takes into account the following:
- Year, make, and model of your car
- Any parts that need to be serviced or replaced
- Labor that needs to be performed
After we inspect your vehicle, we will provide you with an estimate for the required suspension repair service and a timeline for completion for your approval.
Booking Your Suspension Repair Service
To determine which parts and labor are required for your suspension repair service, we recommend the following:
- Contact Us below or call us at 905-842-5678 to schedule your suspension repair inspection and service.
- Drop your vehicle off on the Scheduled Appointment date and time.
- Pick your vehicle up at the designated time or after we call you to confirm your suspension repair service has been completed.
We look forward to serving you.