Suspension Repair Service
Possible Reasons For Suspension Repair Service
Your vehicle’s suspension is mainly responsible for providing a comfortable driving experience.
If your vehicle is experiencing any of the following, we suggest you Contact Us below for a suspension repair inspection and service as soon as possible:
- Vehicle is pulling to one side or the other
- Vehicle leans to one side or the other
- Noise over bumps at slow or high speeds
- Suspension very bouncy
- Rotational noise
- Abnormal tire wear
- Steering isn’t responsive
- Vehicle pulls to one side under braking
Budgeting For Your Suspension Repair
Your car’s suspension system is a complex integration of many components including some or all of the following:
- Upper and lower ball joints
- Shock absorbers
- Stabilizer bars or links
- Control arms
- Wheel bearings
- Wheel hubs
- Axle shafts
- Electronic and mechanical ride control
- Tie rods
- Steering rack
Budgeting for your suspension repair takes into account the following:
- Year, make, and model of your car
- Any parts that need to be serviced or replaced
- Labor that needs to be performed
After we inspect your vehicle, we will provide you with an estimate for the required suspension repair service and a timeline for completion for your approval.
Booking Your Suspension Repair Service
To determine which parts and labor are required for your suspension repair service, we recommend the following:
- Contact Us below or call us at 905-842-5678 to schedule your suspension repair inspection and service.
- Drop your vehicle off on the Scheduled Appointment date and time.
- Pick your vehicle up at the designated time or after we call you to confirm your suspension repair service has been completed.
We look forward to serving you.
Happy Customer Reviews
“Oakville auto centre is the best place where you can bring your vehicle without hesitation.
Honest, caring, nice, and professional.
They tuned up my Ford Focus and gave me extraordinary customer service.
My old focus runs like new … thank you very much again.
See you for my next oil change!!!!”
“My family has been coming here since it opened.
If you want an honest shop that will not sell you things you do not need then this is the place.
Every mechanic and employee are courteous, knowledgeable, and committed to quality.
I am 55 yrs old and have dealt with numerous dealerships and repair shops over the years.
None of my previously used shops come close to what you will get here.
Honesty, integrity and quality are what you will find.
You have won my business for life. Thank you.”
“This is by far the best shop in Halton region.
Shadi and his brother manage a tight team of mechanics that really know what they are doing.
They are really efficient and effective at diagnosing problems.
They are also very competitive when it comes to completing the repairs.
Overall I would recommend this garage to anyone for any type of vehicle.
Keep up the good work guys.”