Exhaust Repair Service
Possible Reasons For Vehicle Exhaust Repair Service
Vehicles today run more efficiently than at any time in the past due to advanced electronic development integrated with effective exhaust designs.
If your vehicle is experiencing any of the following, we suggest you Contact Us for an exhaust repair inspection and service as soon as possible:
- Smell of exhaust fumes in the cabin of your vehicle
- ‘Hissing’ sound coming from the exhaust area
- Deep rumble not normally heard from underneath your vehicle
- Louder than normal exhaust noise during cold vehicle start and goes away when vehicle warms up
- Louder than normal exhaust noise while the vehicle is idling and becomes louder during acceleration
- Rattling sounds coming from underneath your vehicle
- Check Engine light is on
- Higher than normal fuel consumption
Budgeting For Your Exhaust Repair Service
Your vehicle’s exhaust system is a complex integration of many components including some or all of the following:
- Exhaust manifold from the engine
- Downpipe from the exhaust manifold
- Flexible pipe(s)
- Straight pipe(s)
- Exhaust hanger brackets
- Catalytic converter(s)
- Oxygen sensor(s)
Budgeting for your exhaust repair service takes into account the following:
- Year, make, and model of your vehicle
- Any parts that need to be serviced or replaced
- Labor that needs to be performed
After we inspect your vehicle, we will provide you with an estimate for the required exhaust repair service and a timeline for completion for your approval.
Booking Your Exhaust Repair Service
To determine which parts and labor are required for your exhaust repair service, we recommend the following:
- Contact Us below or call us at 905-842-5678 to schedule your auto exhaust repair inspection and service.
- Drop your vehicle off on the Scheduled Appointment date and time.
- Pick your vehicle up at the designated time or after we call you to confirm your exhaust repair service has been completed.
We look forward to serving you.
Happy Customer Reviews
“Oakville auto centre is the best place where you can bring your vehicle without hesitation.
Honest, caring, nice, and professional.
They tuned up my Ford Focus and gave me extraordinary customer service.
My old focus runs like new … thank you very much again.
See you for my next oil change!!!!”
“My family has been coming here since it opened.
If you want an honest shop that will not sell you things you do not need then this is the place.
Every mechanic and employee are courteous, knowledgeable, and committed to quality.
I am 55 yrs old and have dealt with numerous dealerships and repair shops over the years.
None of my previously used shops come close to what you will get here.
Honesty, integrity and quality are what you will find.
You have won my business for life. Thank you.”
“This is by far the best shop in Halton region.
Shadi and his brother manage a tight team of mechanics that really know what they are doing.
They are really efficient and effective at diagnosing problems.
They are also very competitive when it comes to completing the repairs.
Overall I would recommend this garage to anyone for any type of vehicle.
Keep up the good work guys.”