Reasons For Tire Replacement Service
Your vehicle’s tires are the connection between you and the road.
It is critical that they are in great shape in order to provide you with a safe ride in all-season weather conditions, from hot pavement to wet pavement to snow-covered roads!
If your vehicle is experiencing any of the following, we suggest you Contact Us for a tire replacement inspection and replacement as soon as possible:
- Your vehicle tires have little to no thread remaining
- You experience sliding when braking under any conditions
- You experience a repetitive bumping sound while driving, at low or high speeds
- Your vehicle pulls to one side of the road while driving and may also indicate alignment issues
- Your vehicle shakes when driving
- You hear a humming or irregular noise while driving
- Uneven tire wear
Budgeting For Your Tire Replacement Service
Budgeting for your tire replacement takes into account the following:
- Year, make, and model of your vehicle
- Tire sizing, for example, 255/40/R18
- Your desired performance level
- Tire brand
- Tire purpose: all-season, summer, winter, off-roading, etc.
- Tire payload, for example, weight rating
- Tire speed rating
- Labor for removing old tires and balancing and installing new tires
- Mandatory disposal fee
Booking Your Tire Replacement Service
To book your tire replacement service:
- Contact Us or call us at 905-842-5678 to schedule your tire replacement service.
- Drop your vehicle off on the Scheduled Appointment date and time.
- Pick your vehicle up at the designated time or after we call you to confirm your tire replacement service has been completed.
We look forward to serving you.