Reasons For Car Maintenance Service
Beyond longevity, keeping any vehicle in good working condition with regular car maintenance procedures also increases safety.
When a vehicle is operating smoothly, efficiently, and performing optimally, there is less strain on your car engine and other components
Our car maintenance service inspection includes the following items:
- Battery check
- Engine oil check
- Transmission fluid check
- Differential/transfer case-fluids check
- Coolant flush
- Brake fluid check
- Belts/hoses check
- Timing belts/chains check
- Spark plugs check
- Fuel system cleaning
- Intake manifold carbon cleaning
- Engine/cabin-air filter check
- Tire rotation/wheel balancing check
- Wheel alignment
- Window/sunroof check
- Door locks/hinges
Budgeting For Your Car Maintenance Service
Many manufacturers use a 30-60-90 schedule, meaning certain items need to be inspected, changed, or replaced at 30,000, 60,000, and 90,000 kilometers.
Depending on the items and their conditions we would be happy to guide you in our professional opinion on what you should do, to help extend the life of your vehicle.
Budgeting for your car maintenance service takes into account the following:
- Year, make, and model of your car
- Any parts that need to be serviced or replaced
- Labor that needs to be performed
Booking Your Car Maintenance Service
To determine which parts and labor are required for your car maintenance service, we recommend the following:
- Contact Us below or call us at 905-842-5678 to schedule your car maintenance inspection and service.
- Drop your car off on the Scheduled Appointment date and time.
- Pick your car up at the designated time or after we call you to confirm your car maintenance service has been completed.
We look forward to serving you.